Answer the questions in student reflection #12.
1) What is an outlier?
2) A scatter plot shows that the more hours you work, the more money you make. What type of correlation does it have?
3) Get out your Unit Plan.
I can determine if a scatter plot has a positive, negative or no correlation.
I can create a scatter plot, draw a line of best fit and draw a conclusion about the trend of data.
I can create and interpret two way tables of data.
* Finish filling out the table (#1 and #2)
Label your scatter plot
* I can take the initiative to complete activities at independent stations.
* I can work productively and quietly
* Make sure you have all slides of your reflection complete.
* Submit on google Classroom
Absent a Day?