* Clear everything off your desk except a pencil and calculator
* You also need to have a sheet of notebook paper out that you will turn in.
I can use square roots and cube roots to solve equations.
I can explain the Pythagorean Theorem and its converse.
I can apply the Pythagorean Theorem to determine side lengths of right triangles.
I can determine if a number is rational or irrational and approximate irrational numbers.
* Everyone will get their tests back
* Finish your test and turn it in
* Answer the questions on notebook paper
* Try to answer each question
* Hand it in when you are finished
Absent a Day?