11/27: Graphing Linear Equations
1) What materials should you bring to math everyday?
2) What should be consequences for those that don't bring required materials?
What should be rewards for those that do bring required materials?
3) Linear Equations Unit Plan (yellow)
4) Make a copy of Student Reflection #8
Review Math Expectations
I can graph and write linear equations written in slope-intercept form.
Review Desmos Activity
* What does slope-intercept form look like?
* What information does an equation in slope-intercept form contain?
* Complete all activities at the station
* Work quietly and productively
* Add required elements to your reflection
* Keep all materials/notes/etc. in your notebook or folder
What information is given when an equation is in slope-intercept form?
pg. 170 (#4-9)
**Graph #7 and #9**
Absent a Day?