1) Which learning target is hardest for you?
a) I can solve multi-step equation by combining like terms and using the distributive property.
b) I can determine if an equation has one solution, no solution or many solutions.
2) Is there a specific part that causes you trouble? If so, what part?
I can solve multi-step algebraic equations by combining like terms and using the distributive property.
I can determine if an equation has one solution, no solutions or many solutions.
Last Chance Review
* Work through the problems
* Ask questions if you have them
* Pencil only
* No phones
* You can use a calculator, but no phones
* There should be NO TALKING
* Show all your work
* When you are finished...
* Answer the Thursday/Friday Reflection - How did you prepare for this assessment?
Submit your Student Reflection #4
Absent a Day?