** If you have not submitted your quiz, you need to submit now!
** If you have submitted your quiz, you need to complete the bell ringer.
1) q + 2.7 = -0.9
2) A fence that is 455 feet long encloses a garden. The length of one side is x, another side is 3x, another side is 1.5x + 180.
Where we were...
Solving One-step Equations
Where we are...
I demonstrate my ability to solve one-step and multi-step equations.
Where we are going...
Solving equations with variable on both sides.
- Complete 5 questions
- Raise your hand when finished and we will check your work
- If all correct, go to the current lesson and play one of the games.
- If not all correct, make corrections until are are correct.
1) 24 + b = 11
2) 4m + 7 = 35
3) 1.1x + 1.2x - 5.4 = -10
4) 6(5 -8v) + 12 = -54
- Click the check box for: distributive property, two-step problems, one-step problems
Solving 2-step Equations game
- Solve the equations in the bubbles.
- Click on the bubbles in order from smallest to largest
Rags to Riches
- Solve equations correctly to win the most money
pg. 14 (#6-12, 14-15)