- How are equations written in slope-intercept form different from equations written in standard form
Where we were...
y=mx + b
Ax + By = C
Where we are...
I can graph equations in standard form.
Where we are going...
- Tuesday - Quiz over 4.5-4.6
- Wednesday - Review over 4.1-4.6
- Thursday - Test over 4.1-4.6
- Friday - Test Corrections
I can graph an equation in standard form.
What are the different methods that could be used to graph linear equations?
Homework: pg. 176 (#8, 11-14, 16-17, 23)
Graph the following equations ON THE SAME GRAPH:
- -2x + 4y = 8
- 3x + 4y = -12