Click the links below. Work on both activities.
1) Click Flash Cards
- Take down notes on questions that you missed or aren't sure about.
- Go through the list 3 times
- When finished, X out of that window and click the link below
2) Click Scatter
- Match terms/definitions and questions/answers
3) Take out your unit plan
Where we were...
Where we are...
- I can determine a function from ordered pairs, tables or graphs
- I can compare the rate of change of two functions that are represented in different ways.
- I can identify a linear function in the form of a graph, table or equation.
Where we are going...
Tuesday - Progress Check
Wednesday - Writing Equations activity
Thursday - Writing Equations lesson
Friday - Graphing a given situation
- Show all your work in your math notebook
- You can use notes and/or unit plan, if needed
- Click on the link below
- Reflect on how you feel you understand the learning target.