1) Get a unit plan from the table
2) Look at the first 2 learning targets and answer any questions that you can.
3) Get out your homework to check.
WHERE WE WERE:
- Square Roots/Cube Roots
- Pythagorean Theorem Converse
- Proving a right triangle
WHERE WE ARE:
- I can use the Pythagorean Theorem to determine missing side lengths of a right triangle.
WHERE WE ARE GOING:
- Using the Pythagorean Theorem to find distances on a graph.
- Progress Check - April 24th/25th
- Work with your partner to prove if the following triangles are right triangles.
- pg. 304 (#1-3, 6, 9-10)