I can apply the properties of integer exponents to create equivalent expressions.
I can use scientific notation to compare very large and very small numbers.
I can multiply and divide numbers written in scientific notation.
* Complete the note-taking guide order
* All the information you need is contained throughout the notes/videos/etc.
* It's your responsibility to learning the following:
1) What scientific notation is and how it's written
2) How to write large numbers in scientific notation
3) How to write small numbers in scientific notation
4) How to change numbers from scientific notation to standard form
Absent a Day?