Where we were...
- I can interpret and construct scatter plots to investigate patterns of data.
- I can draw a trend line to determine the correlation of data.
- I can use the line of best fit to determine the slope and y-intercept of data.
- I can construct and interpret two-way tables of given data.
Where we are...
Where we are going...
Wednesday - Square Roots
Thursday - Square Roots w/ homework
Friday - Pythagorean Theorem
Bivariate Data Assessment
- No Talking
- Only do the highlighted questions/pages
- Hand in when you are finished
- If you have not finished your relearning, you need to do that first.
- Relearning Notes