1) Look at each learning target. Which learning target do you struggle most with? Why?
2) Progress Check reflection
Where we were...
- I can interpret and construct scatter plots to investigate patterns of data.
- I can draw a trend line to determine the correlation of data.
- I can use the line of best fit to determine slope and y-intercept of data.
- I can construct and interpret two-way tables of given data.
Where we are...
I can take the initiative to review Bivariate Data.
I can discuss Bivariate Data with my partner/group.
Where we are going...
Friday - Assessment
Monday - Relearning
Tuesday - Assessment Retake
Line of Best Fit Review
- Solve with a partner
- 12 minute time limit
- Answer questions to gain "yards"
- Keep track of your team's progress
- First team to score wins
pg. 402 (#5)