* Answer questions #1 and #2 on Student Reflection #13.
2) Give an example of a situation that has a positive correlation (as x increases, y increases).
3) Get out your Unit Plan. Answer questions on the 2nd Learning Target.
I can create a scatter plot, draw a line of best fit and draw a conclusion about the trend of data.
I can create and interpret two way tables of data.
* We will check this during class
* Complete WS 9.2 Practice B
* Check your work after each question
How do you find the slope of your line of best fit? Answer on your student reflection.
Line of Best Fit WS