1) Simplify the expression below:
2) Get out your homework to check
WHERE WE WERE:
- Properties of Exponents
- Multiplication Properties
- Division Properties
- Zero and Negative Properties
- Writing Numbers in Scientific Notation
- Scientific Notation to Standard Form
- Standard Form to Scientific Notation
WHERE WE ARE:
- I can multiply and divide numbers written in scientific notation.
WHERE WE ARE GOING:
- Homework Calendar
- Assessment - April 5th/6th
- What does scientific notation look like? How is it written?
- What information does the exponent give you?
- Complete the questions below.
- How are exponents used in scientific notation?
- Click the link below
- Password: weldon
- Click the record button and share your response
- Follow the instructions
- FLIP GRID RESPONSE
- Vocabulary Web
- pg. 452 (#16-20)