1) What do you know about the value pi?
2) What's the difference between a perfect square and a non-perfect square?
3) Round pi to the nearest whole number.
4) Get out your unit plan and 7.3 Puzzle Time WS from Seminar.
Progress Check REview
- 6 sections
- If you mastered...
- 6 - A
- 5 - B
- 4 - C
- 3 - D
- 2 or less - IL
- Common Mistakes
- Expectations - Learning Rotations
- Go to the website and click on the link of the rotation you are on
- Complete all activities at your rotation - DO NOT GO TO OTHER ROTATIONS
- If you finish early at Vocabulary or Review, work on Front Row
- Front Row - complete the fact practice, then any other concept you'd like to work on
- While I understand it won't be silent, you and your team need be respectful of those around you and work quietly.