2) Did you study your parallel notes, foldables, online resources?
3) Look at the problems below and describe the error
One solution, no solutions, many solutions
* Pass Back and discuss assessments
* Discuss grading
Where we are...
I can solve multi-step algebraic equations.
I can determine if an equation has one solution, no solutions or many solutions.
Where we are going...
Equations Relearning and Retakes
INDEPendent TEst Corrections:
- Look at questions #11-15 on your assessment
- For each question you missed, find your mistake
- On a separate sheet of paper, describe your mistake
- If you can't find your mistake, raise your hand and get help
- Work through the Relearning Activities below
- Take the initiative to improve your understanding of solving equations and determining solutions.
- Follow the instructions carefully on the powerpoint.
- ALL RELEARNING MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO RETAKE DURING THE 2nd HALF OF THE CLASS.
- There should be NO TALKING
- Only complete the highlighted problems
- Use Pencil only
- When you are finished, put your NEW test on top your your old test and hand it in.