Look at the equations below:
y=2x + 8
1) What is the slope in each equation?
2) Which equation is a proportional relationship? How do you know?
Where we were...
Where we are...
I can graph and write equations in the form of y=mx
Where we are going...
Slope Intercept form
I can demonstrate my understanding of linear equations, slope and proportional relationships.
How can you use a graph or an equation to determine a proportion.
- Read each question carefully
- Use PENCIL only!!!
- NO Talking during the progress check
- Resources: notes, book, calculator
- Turn in when you finish
- Complete any missing assignments and exit tickets
- If you finish missing assignments or have no missing assignments, begin working on Puzzle Time Activities.