2) Which learning targets are hardest for you?
3) With a partner, discuss the learning targets you struggle with. Why are those a struggle? What specific parts of the concepts are hard for you?
Determine slope using slope triangles
Graph linear equations
Write a linear equation
* Discuss Seminar lessons
- Jumping on the Moon
- Seminar Review
Where we are...
I can review linear equations.
Where we are going...
1) Test Corrections
- 5 minutes - look over your test and find your mistakes
- 10 minutes - compare with someone close to you
- 10 minutes - go over questions as a class
2) Relearning Packet
* pg. 44 (#20)
SLOPE (2, 4, 6):
* pg. 43 (#5-6, 12)
* pg. 41 (#1-2)
* pg. 67 (#1-3)
* pg. 65 (#1-6)
- 5 minutes - on your own
- 10 minutes - with a partner
- 10 minutes - go over as a class
3) Individual Relearning
- 5 minutes - Click HERE and review any of the learning targets
- 5 minutes - Any last minute questions?
- Clear everything off your desk except a pencil and calculator
- There should be no talking
- Hand in when you are finished
- Find something to do quietly
Highlight the questions you need to do...
Slope - (#2, 5)
Graphing - (#1)
Equation - (#4)
Compare - (#3)
Assessment Retakes Reminder
- If you want to retake for a 2nd time, it is your responsibility to come in and complete a retake.