1) SLOPE TRIANGLES
* Use the back of your "Introduction to Slope" note-taking guide to take notes on this video.
* If you don't have the note-taking guide, take notes in your notebook.
* I can use slope triangles to prove a line has a constant rate of change.
* How is slope written?
* How are triangles used to find slope?
* Which points do you use on a graph to determine slope?
2) SLOPE TRIANGLES DIRECT INSTRUCTION
3) PRACTICE WS
* We will check this on Monday/Tuesday
4) UNIT PLAN
Look at Learning Target #1 on your Linear Equations Unit Plan.
1: I can do it, but need a lot of help
2: I can do it with a little guidance
3: I can complete what is expected of me
4: I can teach this to someone else
5) GRAPH FACTS
* Get a sheet of graph paper
* Create a table for the 4 equations
* Use -2, -1, 0, 1, 2 as x values
* The table looks like the one below
* You should have 4 tables and 4 graphs
* Find the Slope of each line
Absent a Day?