With partner, discuss the following questions:
- How do you graph an equation in y=mx + b?
- How do you write the solution of a linear system?
- When using substitution, how do you know which equation to substitute?
- What is a linear system with one solution?
- What is a linear system with many solutions?
- What is a linear system with no solutions?
Where we were...
One solution, no solutions, many solutions
Where we are...
I can demonstrate my knowledge of linear systems.
1 - "You've done it before, you know it, you can do it."
2 - "You might have questions, but you have the basics."
3 - "You haven't done this before. Think about what you already know and apply to this situation."
Where we are going...
- Friday - Assessment
- Monday - Re-learning
- Tuesday - Retakes
- ASSESSMENT - November 21st
- No Talking
- Use PENCIL only
- Read the instructions carefully
- TRY YOUR BEST
- Turn your test in when you are finished
- Complete pg. 241 (#1-6)
- Click HERE to enter your answers