2) Retakes - once you are finished and have handed in the relearning page.
Where we were...
- Solving Equations
- Solving Linear Systems by graphing and substitution
- One solution, no solutions or many solutions
Where we are...
I can review the concepts used to solve linear systems.
1 - "You've done it before, you know it, you can do it."
2 - "You might have questions, but you have the basics."
3 - "You haven't done this before. Think about what you already know and apply to this situation."
Where we are going...
- Monday - Re-Learning
- Tuesday - Re-takes
- Monday - Functions Activity
- Tuesday - Functions Lessons
- Fill out your cover sheet on your test
- This will determine which part of the relearning you will do.
- Click the Linear Systems Re-learning link below
- Only complete the problems for the standards/pages you did not master.
- For example: I mastered all pages except #2. The only part I need to complete is Assessment Page 2.
- You must have the re-learning complete and correct in order to retake tomorrow.
- Anything not finished is homework
LINEAR SYSTEMS RE-LEARNING