y = 2x + 10
y = -4x + 5
2) How do you find slope from a table?
3) Get out your homework and unit plan.
4) Go to the Google Classroom and make a copy of Student Reflection #10.
I can graph and write linear equations in slope-intercept form.
I can compare the slope of linear equations written in different forms.
I can write linear equations given a table, given a slope and a point, and given 2 points.
WHAT YOU NEED
* Math Notebook
* Complete Steps #1-7
* Click links and go through each slide
* Work quietly and productively
* Add information to Student Reflection #10
* Answer the questions on your student reflection.
How do you find slope from a table?
How do you find the y-intercept from a table?
Why would it be inefficient to take a table and put it on a graph to write the equation?
Equation from a Table WS