1) Which equation has a steeper slope?
y = 2x + 10
y = -4x + 5
2) How do you find slope from a table?
3) Get out your homework and unit plan.
4) Go to the Google Classroom and make a copy of Student Reflection #10.
I can use slope triangles to prove a line has a constant rate of change.
I can graph and write linear equations in slope-intercept form.
I can compare the slope of linear equations written in different forms.
I can write linear equations given a table, given a slope and a point, and given 2 points.
* Move to your area quietly
* Click links and go through each slide
* Work quietly and productively
* Writing equations from a table
* You need your chrome book
* Add information to Student Reflection #10
* You need your chrome book and math notebook
Student Reflection #10
* Answer the questions on your student reflection.
How do you find slope from a table?
How do you find the y-intercept from a table?
Why would it be inefficient to take a table and put it on a graph to write the equation?
Equation from a Table WS
Absent a Day?