1) List the steps to graph the following equation:
y = 1/2x + 1
2) Write the equation for the graph below:
I can use slope triangles to prove a line has a constant rate of change.
I can graph and write linear equation in slope intercept form.
I can compare the slope of equations written in different forms.
I can write linear equations given a table, a slope and a point, or two points.
I can determine if a scatter plot has a positive, negative or no correlation.
I can create a scatter plot, draw a line of best fit and draw a conclusion about the trend of the data.
I can create and interpret two-way tables of data.
Trimester 2 Final
* There should be no talking
* When you are finished, hand it in
* Begin working on the pre-test
Linear Systems Pre-Test
* Try to answer each question
* This will not count in your final grade
* Make sure to put your name on it and hand it in
*** Question #5 - Graph is on the back
Which option would you choose? Why?
Absent a Day?