* Answer questions #1 and #2 on your student reflection.
* Today's slides are in blue
* Answer question 3 in your math notebook.
1) How many small, black and gold tshirts are available?
2) How many large, blue and gold tshirts are available?
3) Complete the total for each row and column.
4) Get out your homework to check
I can determine if a scatter plot has a positive, negative or no correlation.
I can create a scatter plot, draw a line of best fit and draw a conclusion about the trend of data.
I can create and interpret two way tables of data.
Complete the "Reflection" slide
How are scatter plots and two-way tables similar? Different?
* Answer on Student Reflection:
One thing I learned today was...
*Submit your reflection on Google Classroom
pg. 390 (3-9)
Absent a Day?