Fill in the blanks:
1) A Linear __________ is a set of two or more __________ equations.
2) On a graph, the __________ of a system is where the lines __________.
3) Get out your homework and unit plan.
I can determine if a linear system has one solution, no solutions or infinitely many solutions.
I can determine the solution of a linear system by graphing.
I can determine the solution of a linear system by substitution.
I can use linear systems to solve real-world problems.
* Graph each system on the same graph
* Check your work - the answers are around the room.
pg. 212 (#4-6)
Absent a Day?