* Make a copy of Student Reflection #14
* Answer questions #1 and #2 on Student Reflection 14
1) In a two-way table, what are the marginal frequencies?
2) How do you find percentages?
3) Get out your homework to check
Wednesday - Progress Check (Two-Way Tables)
Thursday - Scatter Plot/Two-Way Table Assessment
I can determine if a scatter plot has a positive, negative or no correlation.
I can create a scatter plot, draw a line of best fit and draw a conclusion about the trend of data.
I can create and interpret two way tables of data.
* Get out your Social Media Data
* Create a Two-Way Table of the data
* Create a 5 question quiz about your two-way table
* At least two questions should be percent quetions
* Include the answers
* Hand in when finished
Reflection and Practice
* Complete the "reflection" slide on Student Reflection #14
15 out of 35 students in my homeroom wanted the Eagles to win. What percentage of students wanted the Eagles to win?
pg. 391 (#11a, 11b, 11c)
Absent a Day?