* Answer questions #1 and #2 on Student Reflection 14
1) In a two-way table, what are the marginal frequencies?
2) How do you find percentages?
3) Get out your homework to check
Wednesday - Progress Check (Two-Way Tables)
Thursday - Scatter Plot/Two-Way Table Assessment
I can create a scatter plot, draw a line of best fit and draw a conclusion about the trend of data.
I can create and interpret two way tables of data.
* Create a Two-Way Table of the data
* Create a 5 question quiz about your two-way table
* At least two questions should be percent quetions
* Include the answers
* Hand in when finished
Reflection and Practice
15 out of 35 students in my homeroom wanted the Eagles to win. What percentage of students wanted the Eagles to win?
pg. 391 (#11a, 11b, 11c)