* Answer the questions in your math notebook
1) Which scatter plot doesn't belong? Justify your response.
2) Make a copy of student reflection #11
3) Get a Unit Plan from the table. Put your name on it.
I can determine if a scatter plot has a positive, negative or no correlation.
I can create a scatter plot, draw a line of best fit and draw a conclusion about the trend of data.
I can create and interpret two way tables of data.
Group Activity - Pretest Discussion
Copy the information in your math notebook
Look at the slides below and take notes using the note-taking guide.
When you are finished, glue this into your notebook.
* We are going to go through this activity together.
* Please do not work ahead
* As we go through the activity, take notes on your note-taking sheet.
Desmos Lego Activity
Click HERE and complete the IXL questions.
* When you are finished, take a screenshot or picture of your score and add it to your student reflection #11.
* On your student reflection #11, complete the "Reflection" slide.
* Submit via Google Classroom
Types of Correlation WS
Absent a Day?