* Make a copy of Student Reflection #12.
* Type your answer to the bell ringer questions in your student reflection.
1) What are the three possible correlations of a scatter plot?
2) How does this connect to slope from the previous unit.
3) Get your your unit plan and answer the questions for Learning Target #1.
I can determine if a scatter plot has a positive, negative or no correlation.
I can create a scatter plot, draw a line of best fit and draw a conclusion about the trend of data.
I can create and interpret two way tables of data.
* I can take the initiative to work quietly and productively.
* I can use electronics appropriately.
* Complete the reflection slides
What's the difference between a strong correlation or weak correlation?
Absent a Day?