* Type your answer to the bell ringer questions in your student reflection.
1) What are the three possible correlations of a scatter plot?
2) How does this connect to slope from the previous unit.
3) Get your your unit plan and answer the questions for Learning Target #1.
I can create a scatter plot, draw a line of best fit and draw a conclusion about the trend of data.
I can create and interpret two way tables of data.
* I can use electronics appropriately.
What's the difference between a strong correlation or weak correlation?