* Answer questions #1 and #2 on student reflection #13
1) Give an example of a situation with a negative correlation (as x increases, y decreases)
2) How do you find the y-intercept of a line of best fit?
3) Get out your unit plan and homework to check.
I can determine if a scatter plot has a positive, negative or no correlation.
I can create a scatter plot, draw a line of best fit and draw a conclusion about the trend of data.
I can create and interpret two way tables of data.
* There should be no talking during the progress check
* When you are finished, complete the "Progress Check Reflection" slide on your student reflection
Absent a Day?