1) Get out your unit plan and answer any missing questions.
2) Which learning target is hardest for you? Why?
I can determine if a linear system has one solution, no solutions or infinitely many solutions.
I can determine the solution of a linear system by graphing.
I can determine the solution of a linear system by substitution.
I can use linear systems to solve real-world problems.
* No Talking
* Read the questions carefully
* Use a calculator to double check your work
* When you are finished, find something to do quietly
Absent a Day?