1) What does the word evaluate mean?
2) Evaluate the power "4 squared."
WHERE WE WERE:
- Properties of Exponents
- Multiplication Properties
- Division Properties
- Zero and Negative Properties
WHERE WE ARE:
- Properties of Exponents Review
WHERE WE ARE GOING:
- Homework Calendar
- Assessment - March 30th/31st
Progress Check Review
Ask questions if you still don't understand.
Keep these to study for the assessment.
Puzzle Time WS
Use any notes to help you solve.
Circle questions that you aren't sure about and we will go over them towards the end of class.
If you finish early, work on Front Row.