* Make a copy of Student Reflection #16
1) Hulu vs. Netflix vs. Amazon Prime
What are factors that would impact your decision if you could only pick 1?
2) Which one would you pick and why?
3) What would make it difficult to graph these scenarios?
* As we begin our last trimester together, it's important to finish the year out strong.
* This is a good time to review expectations.
I can determine if a linear system has one solution, no solutions or infinitely many solutions.
I can determine the solution of a linear system by graphing.
I can determine the solution of a linear system by substitution.
I can use linear systems to solve real-world problems.
* When you are finished with the prove-it, move on to Linear Systems Vocabulary.
* We will call people back individually to go over the prove-it.
* Work quietly and productively.
* If you finish vocabulary, go on to the review
LEARNING TARGET REFLECTION
When would substitution be more efficient than graphing?
Why is it important to know how to solve equations for this learning target?
Absent a Day?