11/30: Equation from a Graph
* Answer questions in your math notebook
1) Look at the picture below and tell which equation doesn't belong and justify your answer. There could be many different answers.
2) Get out your homework and unit plan
I can graph and write linear equations in slope-intercept form.
I can take the initiative to work productively during independent work time.
* I will click on the links and read through each slide.
* I will complete all activities to the best of my ability.
* I will add required elements to my student reflection.
* I will work quietly so people in my group and other groups do not get distracted.
I can write and graph linear equations in slope-intercept form.
* Get out your vocabulary graphic organizer to discuss.
Describe the line with an equation of y = -2x
pg. 182 (#5-11, 12)
Absent a Day?