- I can solve multi-step algebraic equations by combining like terms and using the distributive property.
- I can determine if an equation has one solution, no solutions or many solutions.
- B - Mastery of 2 out of 2 standards
- D - Mastery of 1 out of 2 standards
- IL - Mastery of 0 out of 2 standards
- A - Mastery of 2 out of 2 standards AND A level on page 1 and 2
- A + - Mastery of 2 out of 2 standards AND A level on page 1 AND mastery of review section.
- 15 minutes: On a separate sheet of paper, make corrections to the problems you missed. If you don't know your mistake, ask for help.
- What types of mistakes did you make on your first test?
- What will you focus on during the retake?
- How are you going to prepare for the retake?
- 15 Minutes - Relearning Packet
- If you did not master Page 1 and 2 - Complete #1-12
- If you did not master Page 3 - Complete #13-19
- If you got a B - Complete #11-12
STUDENT REFLECTION #5
How are you going to prepare for the retake?
1) Complete Unit Plan
2) Complete Relearning Sheet