1) Why is the slope of a line the same, no matter which two points you use to find the slope?
2) Describe the relationship between the amount of money owed on a house and the amount of time that the house is owned.
3) Describe the relationships between the cost of purchasing a gym membership and the number of months you purchase the membership.
4) Find the slope of the line below.
Where we were...
I can determine the slope of a line using similar triangles.
I can graph equations in y = mx and y = mx + b form.
I can determine a linear equation from a graph.
I can compare slope written in different ways.
Where we are...
Linear Equations Assessment
Where we are going...
* Clear everything off your desk except a pencil and calculator
* No talking during the test
* Read the questions carefully
* Hand it in when you are finished
Absent a Day?