1) Get out your homework to check
2) Make a copy of Student Reflection #7
Submit/Share #6 if you haven't already
3) Get out your Functions Unit Plan
* We will watch the video a few times
* Pay attention to what the y-axis represents in the situation
* Reminder: A graph is not a map or a picture
* Graphing Story #2
I can describe and sketch a graph from a given situation.
I can determine a function from a set of ordered pairs, a table or a graph.
*PBIS Goal: I can take the initiative to work productively and quietly during the rotations.
* Add the required elements to student reflection #7.
Functions Progress Check #1
* Read the questions and graphs carefully
* Use only pencil
* There should be no talking
* If you have questions, raise your hand
* Hand your progress check in when you are finished and find something to do quietly
Method of Choice:
Graph and VLT
Once everyone has finished:
Look at your Functions Unit Plan
Make sure you have all the questions answered under learning targets #1 and #2
Absent a Day?