1) Functions Pre-Test
2) Please be respectful today.
We know that 8th graders can turn in to crazy people when there is a substitute... please don't let it happen today.
I can solve mult-step algebraic equations by combining like terms and using the distributive property.
I can determine if an equation has one solution, no solution or many solutions.
Flip Quiz Review
* Work through the problems and write your answer on the Flip Quiz sheet.
* AFTER you answer the question, click "Reveal Answer"
* If you got it right, put a plus/star/etc.
* If you got it wrong, put a minus/check/etc.
* You will turn this in at the end of class.
* Use the board below or click HERE
Take a picture of your Flip Quiz sheet and add it to Student Reflection #4
Prepare for the Assessment
Equations Unit Resources
Absent a Day?