* Write the answers in your math notebook
2) Which line did you start on and why?
3) Click HERE and make a copy of the presentation. Rename it: Last Name Reflection 1
4) Get a unit plan from the back table.
- I can solve multi-step algebraic equations by combining like terms and using the distributive property.
- What is a term?
- What are like terms?
In your notebook, write the following two equations:
x + 12 = 20
x - 9 = 4
- Complete the updates to your reflection presentation (BLUE)
- IXL Screenshot
- Vocabulary picture
- Exit Ticket
- Simplify: -3x + y + 5x + 1 + y + 12
- pg. 7 (#7-9, 18-20)